Monday 28 November 2016

Ten things I love about Literature

Literature is a part of my life, it is not alone stops with my degree yet it has done something to my life. I wonder sometimes why do I have this much love and interest in literature, but most of the times I end up with a smile on my lips. It is always hard to find an answer for a simple question so today I decided to make it as a topic hence I can really think deep about the question Why Do I Love Literature? . 



I like to share the best Ten points I feel excited about Literature:

1. I feel very humane whenever I read a masterpiece work. It helps to find who am I.

2. I can understand the perspective of other humans, so that it becomes easy to deal with people in real life.

3. Every author is like one of my good old friend. I know them very well even though I never met them.

4. It makes me to think about the society, culture and much more essential things which makes me a responsible citizen.

5. I realize the value of money, family and love from the books which made me to cry.

6. Able to travel all around the world even to the past and future without going out of the room and the best thing is with less money.

7. Creates a love towards the characters I read. They live in the heart forever.

8. Every piece of literature gives me an inspiration to life.

9. Reduced the gap between education and reality. So I can score good marks with ease. 

10. Most beautiful thing is it allows me to live different lives. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Poetic Forms in English

Poetry is the most lovable part of any literature, one cannot cross the literature canel without tasting the sweetest thing called poetry....